This page contains the Administration Policies of the Kekkaishi Wiki. The aim is to ensure that an admin does not abuses his/her rights. The role and limitations of an admin are listed below.
- An admin should have an appropriate reason for deleting an article.
- An article should be deleted only if it violates the Content Policy.
- If two articles have the same content [duplicate articles], then one of them can be deleted.
- An admin should have an appropriate reason for protecting an article.
- Protection should be applied to the critical parts of the wiki, like the main page or templates.
- If there is repeated vandalism, then the page can be protected for a short time duration.
- Personal pages of the users, like User Pages, can be protected at the request of the respective user.
- Talk pages shouldn't be protected.
- Any protection applied to the wiki's article shouldn't be for a very long time duration. It should be only for as long as necessary.
- An admin should have an appropriate reason for reverting an edit.
- An admin can revert the edit of another admin. However, it should be reasonable.
- An admin should have an appropriate reason for blocking a User.
- Few reasons for blocking maybe:
- Abusive behavior towards other editors
- Abusing multiple account
- Violating the wiki's policies
- The duration of the block depends on the severity of the violation. It is decided by an admin.
Rules For Administrators
- No admin can abuse his/her rights.
- In a dispute between a user and an admin, the admin is not supposed to use his rights to get the upper hand. The matter should be solved by proper discussion.
- In a dispute between two admins, a third admin should mediate and solve the issue by proper discussion.
- The admins are supposed to solve the dispute between two users by proper discussion.
- The admins are supposed to attend to any request made by a user.